As a PADI Dive Center MSDT and former owner, I saw that many people went to the Pro Diver series and working conditions become divemaster or instructor. I also saw where the divers went on the way to Divemaster or Instructor employability and had little luck in finding a job that would receive funding for a long time. Do you really want to continue subsidizing your career as a diver?
So what are the things you do to ensure that if you can goPro Diver down the path and get all the diving and the safety certificate needed to be considered a Pro Diver you have significant work in the field of diving.
I would say the number one thing is not Divemaster Mom! The reason is simple, there are more teachers who are instructors. Instructors can work as an instructor, but not the other way, then rent a diving center, if given the opportunity to obtain a divemaster or instructor if they have a slot to be heldthe teacher more often. The exception would be instructors, many local experience could get the nod over a brand new teacher. There is a saying in divers who can never have too much and took too many teachers.
Search trampolines and see what jobs are available and that jobs are asked, and then see what additional skills required.
As a general rule that the more languagestalk, especially when large scuba backpacker destinations such as Koh Tao, Bali and Sihanouk Ville, the greater the likelihood that you will receive a rose from the dive center for work. popular languages such as Japanese, French, German and English sure if this is not your native language, are always in demand. If you are powerful in more than one language, yet further increases your chances.
Repair of equipment and compressors. After a dive live on board and someoneThis can be for staff to repair equipment, a great relief for owners of boats. As a general rule, are the people who know how to troubleshoot devices usually know how to avoid problems. They understand the importance of maintenance, and not intimidated by the machines.
Developing a relationship with a dip. If you have a lot of time in a tavern a known quantity to you, know that you know the local dive sites, diver know how good they are and that you are familiarDiving centers with operations.
Every dive is a bit 'different and someone who already knows the system will make it easier to train. In Hawaii, before I jumped in full immersion time, I use the phone asked me if I could go underwater and lead, if they become too short of its staff. They knew I had a regular job, but let them know that was always available when they need some cover. I was in my regular work, it does not matter if I was lucky days to complete, asUntil I gave them 24 hours in advance.
Get jobs selling diving equipment, including part-time, no one really likes to do, but there Diving Good people, have experience in sales, especially if it sells diving equipment! Guess who spend much time on the dive shop owner? That's right, purchase and sale of diving equipment.
No comments:
Post a Comment